Do You Have A Project – Let Us Assist You

Send Inquiry

We are able to classify any design changes as Minor or Major Modifications. For a Minor modification, you only need to deal with us! A Major modification requires a Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) which we can obtain on your behalf. Challenge Air deals directly with the SACAA so that you don’t have to! We handle the full approval process from writing up the documentation to applying for the Supplemental Type Certificate which is then issued to you as the client.